The popular iPad drawing app now in the MS Store and It is free. Watch the video: Concepts for Windows Walkthrough and try this great app on windows
Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch your ideas on the infinite canvas, write notes and doodles with tilt + pressure, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps.
Our first version for Windows is optimized for the latest devices including Surface, the Surface Pen and Surface Dial.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• realistic pencils, pens and brushes that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity with optional live smoothing
• an infinite canvas with many paper types and grids
• a tool wheel you can customize with your favorite tools and presets
• an infinite layering system with adjustable opacity
• the COPIC color wheel helps you choose colors that look great together
• flexible vector-based sketching - move and adjust what you’ve drawn by tool, color, size, smoothing and scale
• personalize everything - your canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• duplicate your work for easy iterations in the gallery and on canvas
• drag+drop images straight onto the canvas as references or for tracing
• export to standard + high-resolution formats for printing or fast feedback between friends and clients
- "I use Concepts more than any other tool. I absolutely love it. The natural, fluid, vector-based workflow is so easy to use, but incredibly powerful. The technology never gets in the way of creativity. The fast and clean user experience makes it a joy to use.” - Yarrow Cheney, production designer, film director
- "The Concepts app has not changed what I do, just transformed how I do it. It offers me the power, flexibility and adaptability of technology with all the sensitivity and immediacy of traditional hand drawing. In short, it is an app that I now cannot imagine being without, and the only time I've experienced something that betters pen and paper.” - Ewen Miller, head of Calderpeel Architects
- “I use it just for everything. Drawing, making notes, brainstorming, wireframing, design — EVERYTHING. And it delivers.” - natanaeldekross
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Pay-As-You-Go. Become powerful with Essentials and edit your strokes, unlock infinite layers, and export to PNG and Concepts native file formats. Add expressive brush packs to your toolkit for style and impact.
Or subscribe to Concepts Everything and gain access to every library, service and feature going forward.
If you opt to subscribe to Concepts Everything monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your Microsoft Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your Microsoft Account settings.
We're dedicated to quality and update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, pencil a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!