Concepts is an award-winning, high performance sketching and design app for creative professionals. Our first version for Windows is optimized for the latest devices including Surface, the Surface Pen and Surface Dial. Sketch your ideas by hand with natural tools and vector-based strokes, then adjust them after-the-fact with intuitive gestures. When you’re ready for feedback, quickly share with colleagues and friends anytime, anywhere.
- Sketch, design and take notes with fluid and organic brushes. Our realistic tools respond to pressure, tilt and velocity, and stay crystal clear while zooming.
- Zoom and pan across the infinite canvas for boundless imagination and creativity.
- Customize your UI for a comfortable, focus-driven workflow.
- Design faster with eight customizable tool slots, tool presets for size, opacity and smoothing, and the beautiful COPIC color wheel that helps you choose colors that look amazing together, all the time.
- Tap+hold to select any part (or whole) of your sketch and adjust it, tweak it, copy it and move it with natural gestures.
- Unlimited Undo with a two-finger tap on screen.
- Infinite, adjustable layers with automatic tool-based sorting help to keep your work organized.
- Choose your background paper type or a custom background color.
- Set your finger action to do something separate from your stylus, like panning or selecting.
- Export to standard and high-resolution formats for beautiful printing and fast feedback between colleagues and friends.
Concepts is used by top designers at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Unity, Illumination Entertainment, and many more.
- "I use Concepts more than any other tool. I absolutely love it. The natural, fluid, vector-based workflow is so easy to use, but incredibly powerful. The technology never gets in the way of creativity. The fast and clean user experience makes it a joy to use.” - Yarrow Cheney, production designer, film director
- "The Concepts app has not changed what I do, just transformed how I do it. It offers me the power, flexibility and adaptability of technology with all the sensitivity and immediacy of traditional hand drawing. In short, it is an app that I now cannot imagine being without, and the only time I've experienced something that betters pen and paper.” - Ewen Miller, head of Calderpeel Architects
- “I use it just for everything. Drawing, making notes, brainstorming, wireframing, design — EVERYTHING. And it delivers.” - natanaeldekross
Start sketching with our solid, free sketching package. Enjoy beautiful tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Upgrade to the Essentials, designed specifically for professionals. Gain the powerful ability to select and adjust your strokes after you’ve drawn them, unlock infinite layers, and export high-resolution PNG files for printing or feedback.
Get just what you need A-la-Carte, like expressive and functional brush packs for style and impact.
Or subscribe and gain access to every library and feature in app, including those going forward.
If you opt to subscribe to Concepts Everything monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your Microsoft Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your Microsoft Account settings.
We're dedicated to quality and update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, pencil a note to email@example.com, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Special thanks to Lasse Pekkala, Osama Elfar and Mimochai for cover art!