Pictureflect Photo Viewer is a folder-based image viewing app with minimalist feel designed to:
- easily show your photos in fullscreen with a manual or timed slideshow
- review your photos with a clean interface, fast load, and a range of zoom options
- crop, resize and convert (individually or in bulk), rotate and print pictures
- integrate videos and transition effects into the slideshow (Pro upgrade only)
- support JPEG, PNG, (animated) GIF, HEIC, WebP, BMP, TIFF, JPEG-XR and many RAW formats like DNG
Can select full-screen mode, change the slideshow interval, order, background color, select the viewport/clip, remember or keep zoom, and customize via the settings panel. Supports image and display color profiles, and displays EXIF info. Works with the file system and does not attempt to organize your photos, but provides a customizable quick-access list.
Professional photographers might use the app to narrow a selection of photos before post-processing in other software, and casual users might use the built-in export features to complete their entire workflow. The app settings support a variety of uses, including in tablets as digital photo frames.
A Pro version upgrade is available as an in-app purchase - this includes a thumbnail view, transition effects and video support. The Pro upgrade is required to play videos, and supports many common video formats, including the extensions mp4, m4v,mkv, mts, m2ts, avi, mov, webm, wmv, mpg, mpeg and mpe (but support also depends on the encoding used within these files).
This app was formerly known as Basic Photo Viewer, and is still simple to use but is no longer quite so basic!
[HEIC and WebP images may require the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. RAW format support depends on the camera model. Support for raf, rw2 and mrw files is limited to a few camera models. For mpg and mpeg video files you may need to download the free MPEG-2 Video Extension (by Microsoft) from the Store.]