Microsoft has debuted its new and improved Wireless Display app for Xbox One, bringing cable-free PC streaming to its home console.
The same casting experience available on Microsoft's Surface Hub and Windows has finally arrived on Xbox One!
Microsoft's Wireless Display app lets you wirelessly project your Windows or Android based devices to your Xbox One.
- Instantly share photos you've just taken with family and friends without having the photos sync through a cloud service.
- Share video clips you’ve recorded with family and friends
- Project your favorite websites with Microsoft Edge to the biggest screen in your house
- Mirror your Android games to your TV so your friends can watch
- Play your PC games on your Xbox while using the Xbox controller as a gamepad
- Use your PC on your Xbox One and use the Xbox controller as a mouse/keyboard
Note: Projecting protected content, like Netflix and Hulu are not supported