There are five things you should know before getting this app:
1. You don't enter your Amazon username or password into this app to login. You are given a code which you authenticate separately on Amazon's site. The app never sees your Amazon login details;
2. Not all audio content can be supported. Amazon don't allow third-party apps to do some things, such as play music, audio books or some daily-news content, and make announcements;
3. If the weather or time are wrong, ensure you've enabled Location access in the Alexa app for the "Voice in a Can" device, and that you have granted Location permissions to the app on your desktop;
4. You don't have to say "Alexa" ... just speak your command when the app is listening;
5. You can change the language that you speak and hear responses in, under "Settings". Only languages supported by Alexa are supported.
If you have questions or any support issues please don't hesitate to email [email protected] ... you should get a response within 24 hours, and often in minutes. I am particularly keen on addressing accessibility issues.
Voice in a Can is in no way associated with Amazon.