Serris Code Editor is a open source code editor for UWP (compatible with Windows 10 S, ARM, Desktop and Hololens) and available for free with no ads in the Microsoft Store !
The editor is currently compatible with more than 40 languages (like C#, C, C++, VB.NET, HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, Lua, Python, XML, JSON, Java, PHP, TypeScript...) and has features such as:
• An integrated web browser
• Shortcuts for StackOverflow and DuckDuckGo
• The possibility to create multiple tabs lists
• Customizable toolbar
• UI customizable with themes
• Same syntax highlighting engine as Visual Studio Code
...and more !
For more informations about the project, search "Serris Code Editor" on GitHub or directly through the link available on this page.