This recorder allows you to record your screen, system audio, and your webcam to create video tutorials or other content from your screen. If your PC is powerful enough, Screenbits supports up to 60 fps, 4K content. It's a lightweight recorder that's easy to use.
Perfect screen recorder software for making video tutorials, product demos and sharing your gaming experience.
Screenbits allows you to easily record anything on the screen and save it into high quality compressed video files. It also have the ability of recording system sound (speakers, headphones, etc.) and your voice (microphone) on the video.
You can record webcam and protect your content by adding logo or a copyright notice. If you are making video tutorials or product demos, click effects and mouse pointer highlighting make your videos more helpful and bring a lot more value to them.
Screenbits works great for making high quality, high frame-rate videos which is a must-have for recording games. You'll get up to 60 fps, 4K (2160p) quality videos on a decent gaming computer.
Screenbits is lightweight and very easy to use thanks to its simple and clean user interface. It uses little system resources so you perform the main task while recording the screen without experiencing lags on your system.
• MP4 file format
• High quality (HD) recording up to 4K*
• High performance
• Up to 60* frames per second recording
• Adjustable output resolution and scaling
• Adjustable quality and frame rate
• Compressed (H.264) output
• Multi-display support
• Ability to record input audio (microphone, headset, etc.)
• Ability to recording system sound (speakers, headphones, etc.)
• High quality audio (AAC)
• Adjustable quality
• Adjustable audio format (bit-rate, sample-rate and channels)
• Ability to record webcam on the video
• Adjustable size, position and margin
• Watermark image (logo)
• Watermark text (custom font, color, outline and position)
• Ability to include or exclude mouse pointer
• Pointer highlighting
• Pointer click effects
• Window/Object selection
• Rectangular selection
• Multi-Display selection
• Keyboard support for more accurate selection
• Global hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts)
• Game recording
• Auto stop (by size and duration)
• Integrated into notification area
• Delayed recording with countdown sound
• File name template
• Ability to run on Windows startup
* Recording performance depends on your hardware.
Recent release notes:
Version 3.5.1 - March 2019
• Ability to record IEEE float audio.
• Ability to record 24 kHz audio.
Version 3.4.1 - February 2019
• New logo
Version 3.3.2 - January 2019
• Minor user interface improvements.
Version 3.3.1 - December 2018
• Ability to record 16 kHz, 32 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 176.4 kHz audio.
Version 3.2.1 - December 2018
• Sound notification when recording gets stopped or cancelled.
Version 3.1.2 - October 2018
• User Interface improvements
Version 3.0.1 - September 2018
• Revamped user interface makes the app look modern and easier to use
• Ability to enable/disable webcam overlay from the main window
• Settings dialog allows users to view and change some of the settings while recording is in progress.