Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile is the best app for reviewing, delivering, and creating presentations on Windows phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller).
*** To edit presentations on desktops, laptops, large tablets, and with Continuum* for phones, an Office 365 subscription is required. For more information, see requirements that follow. ***
PRESENT ON THE GO
• Rehearse and present from your phone or tablet.
• Draw on your slides while you present to emphasize key points.
REVIEW AND EDIT WHILE YOU'RE ON THE GO
• Get to your files from anywhere, thanks to integration with OneDrive, SharePoint, and Dropbox.
• Don't worry about saving. When you edit on your tablet or phone, PowerPoint saves your work so you don't have to.
• Share your presentations with a few taps, and invite others to review them.
• Work as a team and edit presentations with others at the same time.
• Find the right command fast. Tell Me takes you to the feature you need.
CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE
• Use your phone as a PC to edit and review presentations on a large screen.
• Jump-start your projects with beautifully designed themes.
• Use familiar, rich formatting features to tell your story.
• Presentation design and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use.
This version of PowerPoint is built for phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). On those devices, you can view, create, and edit PowerPoint presentations for free. You need a qualifying Office 365 subscription to use advanced features. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
On larger tablets, laptops, and desktops, you can view presentations for free. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create and edit presentations. Office 365 also includes the latest desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook—recommended for use on desktops and laptops. You can sign up for Office 365 within the app, and get one month free if you sign up for the first time.
* Continuum for phones is only available on select Windows 10 premium phones. A Continuum-compatible accessory is required, along with an external monitor that supports HDMI input.