Microsoft Teams is now officially available for Office 365 business users to check out worldwide. Teams itself has morphed with more than 100 new features added ahead of launch, Microsoft says. Those include audio calls on mobile, video calls on Android, and much more. As part of the launch, Microsoft also announced that it has partnered with SAP and Trello to bolster teamwork and analytics.
This app requires appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
Microsoft Teams is your chat-centered workspace in Office 365. Instantly access all your team’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together. Take it with you on your favorite mobile device.
ONE PLACE FOR YOUR TEAM’S FILES AND CONVERSATIONS:
- Work with your team’s documents on the go
- Move seamlessly across different team projects and topics
- Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
STAY CONNECTED WITH PRIVATE AND TEAM CHAT:
- Chat privately one-on-one or have group conversations already started from another device
- See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
- Chat with your entire team across dedicated channels
TAILOR YOUR WORKSPACE:
- Include content and capabilities you need every day
- Customize alerts to get notified when you get mentioned or get a message
SECURITY TEAMS TRUST:
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365
- Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication
By downloading this app, you agree to the license (see https://aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see https://aka.ms/privacy). To learn more, please visit https://aka.ms/microsoftteams