Streaming your entire music, video and recorded tv collection to your phone. Browse your pictures on the go and don’t miss that show because you forgot to schedule it. Not finding the media center remote, don’t need to. You can control it with you windows phone.
This version requires remote potato server 1.0 from http://www.remotepotato.com to be installed on your media center pc.
Media buddy for windows phone 7 is an application which connects to your home media center pc (running windows 7) and let you access all of your TV information. It includes browsing and playing your recorded TV, looking at your recording schedule & add/update it, looking at channels and program guide, finds shows and schedule new recording.
Feature list -
• Stream music, videos and recorded tv to your phone
• Browse pictures on your phone.
• Browse your recorded TV by titles and date and delete or play a recording.
• Browse your scheduled recordings and series and update them.
• View channels and upcoming shows with recording information
• Color coded program guide with dynamic recording information.
• Streaming of video to your phone in different quality formats to support various data speeds.
• Client side support for favorite channels (aggregate with favorites defined in Remote Potato server as well).
• Searching of program and scheduling.
• Use your phone as remote control.
Note – Media buddy requires remote potato (http://ww2.fatattitude.com/software/software-about-remotepotato.aspx) to be installed on your media center pc and configured to allow access. Please review remote potato terms and condition before purchasing this application.
A good setup guide for remote potato – http://deanhatescoffee.com/posts/remote-control-windows-media-center-with-remote-potato
support - post at http://ashterisk.wordpress.com/media-buddy-a-remote-potato-client-for-media-center/
email - [email protected]