Facebook has brought its latest updates to the Instagram app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.version 10.849.31563,brings along the ability to send pictures and videos which are automatically deleted, and also the ability to upload up to 10 pictures at the time from your camera roll.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools, and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed. View them at your own pace.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
Keep in mind that other devices running Windows 10 may not support certain features, like the ability to capture and upload photos and videos.
English (United States),English (United Kingdom),Português (Brasil),Português (Portugal),Italiano (Italia),Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional),Deutsch (Deutschland),日本語 (日本),中文(中华人民共和国),中文(香港特別行政區),Français (France),한국어(대한민국),Русский (Россия),Čeština (Česká Republika),Dansk (Danmark),Ελληνικά (Ελλάδα),Suomi (Suomi),Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesia),Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia),Norsk, Bokmål (Norge),Nederlands (Nederland),Polski (Polska),Slovenčina (Slovenská Republika),Svenska (Sverige),ไทย (ไทย),Türkçe (Türkiye),Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam),Hrvatski (Hrvatska),Română (România),Українська (Україна)