Automatically find and apply coupon codes when you shop online!
1. Click the blue "Get" button in Edge to open the Microsoft Store.
2. Click the blue "Get" button in the Microsoft Store.
3. Download should start automatically. If it stays pending, click the 3 dots next to the progress bar and click "Start download".
4. After it finishes downloading, click the blue "Launch" button.
5. Click the "Turn it on" button in the notification that appears in Edge.
6. The Honey extension is now installed in Edge and appears in the upper right corner as an h in a square button.
7. If you don't see the Honey button, click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of Edge. Click Extensions. Click on Honey in the list. Toggle the switch under "Honey" to On and "Show button next to address bar" to On.
8. Note that clicking "Launch" after installation will not open anything. Honey will open automatically in Edge when you check out at your favorite stores if there are coupons or rewards available.
Stop searching for coupon codes.
Click on the Honey button during checkout and Honey will automatically apply the best coupon codes to your shopping cart at over 10,000 stores.
On Amazon discover the best time to buy with price history charts and alerts when your favorite products are on sale.
Help us keep Honey working on all your favorite stores. If you have any trouble email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently support shopping sites in the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and India as well as sites that serve global customers.