The most intuitive and secure way to improve communications and decision-making, Diligent Boards gives you immediate access to board books and meeting materials, along with the tools to review, discuss and collaborate on them. You’ll find streamlined voting, questionnaire tools and signature approvals with features that can be enabled or disabled to meet your organization’s governance and security requirements.
• Access current agendas and meeting materials, or archives from previous meeting
• Protect all of your data with world-class security and encryption
• Annotate any page using a suite of markup, bookmarking and note-taking tools
• Collaborate with groups or select individuals by sharing comments, right on the page
• Transition seamlessly between online and offline to access the app anywhere, even when Internet connectivity is unavailable
• Keep up-to-date with built-in contact list and meeting calendar functions
• Vote on motions and directives with instant digital signatures
• Respond to questionnaires that save your responses as you go
• Review your organization’s repository of governance information
• Get assistance any time with award-winning 24/7/365 concierge-level support
Over 4,700 organizations and 140,000 executives and board members trust Diligent with their most confidential board meeting materials. The Diligent Boards solution meets or exceeds the standards of the most security-conscious IT departments. Diligent’s information management security is ISO 27001 certified and our internal control processes have received clean SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (SOC 1 Type 2) audits for nine consecutive years.
You can count on unlimited training via one-on-one personal or group sessions, delivered either in person or online and including board presentations. We also provide regular webinar tutorials to keep you up-to-date about product features from Diligent and in-person seminars where you can compare notes with your peers.
Ninety-nine percent of all support calls are answered immediately by our deeply knowledgeable employees. In addition to 24/7/365 support in English, our own employees also provide coverage during specified times in French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Polish, and select Indian and Sri Lankan dialects.