Available on Dell XPS, Inspiron, G-Series, and Vostro PCs with Bluetooth purchased in January 2018 or later. Dell PCs purchased before January 2018 are not supported to ensure the highest level of quality you expect from Dell. We are investigating expansion to Dell PCs purchased before January 2018. The companion mobile app is compatible with iOS 10, and above, and Android 6, and above.
Dell Mobile Connect creates an advanced, complete, and wireless integration between your PC and iOS or Android smartphone. Enjoy your iOS or Android smartphone functionality through your Dell PC’s mouse, keyboard, and touch screen. Make or take calls, send and receive text messages, access your contacts, get mobile notifications, and, on Android, wirelessly drag and drop files and mirror your phone’s screen onto your PC for interactive engagement with any of your smartphone apps.
1. Install the Microsoft Store app on your compatible Dell PC here, if it’s not already factory installed.
2. Download the companion mobile app, for free, from your iOS or Android app store.
3. Launch the Dell Mobile Connect PC app and follow the quick, guided, one-time set-up to wirelessly connect your phone.
• PC: Dell PCs purchased in January 2018 or later.
• Mobile: Android 6, and above, or iOS 10, and above. ***There is no guarantee that this app will run on all Android devices***
• Commercial / Business PCs are currently not supported
For installation or other questions, please contact Dell support at www.dell.com/support