Autodesk® AutoCAD mobile — the official AutoCAD® mobile app.
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD mobile is a free DWG viewing application, with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools that allow you to view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings across web and mobile devices - anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful drafting and editing tool available.
The AutoCAD mobile app offers an abundance of features and capabilities. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from hard disk drive, email or external storage and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays. Upgrade to AutoCAD mobile Premium to enable editing and drawings tools. Whether working online or offline, in the office or in the field, design every detail, everywhere.
Whether you want to draft, view or mark up a DWG file, AutoCAD mobile has the plan that’s right for you.
• Free Premium trial for new users with absolutely no obligation
• Open and view your DWG files
• Measure accurately while on site
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
• Work offline and sync your changes once back online
• External cloud storage connectivity - View drawings from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more
• Share your designs with others directly from mobile
• Plot designs to PDF and share them via email
• Download designs as DWG or DXF or PDF to your local hard disk drive
• Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers
AutoCAD mobile Premium subscription advantages:
• New drawing creation
• Support for larger files and increased storage capacity
• All drawing and editing tools, including advanced tools, such as arc, offset and more!
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap and new keypad feature
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Editing capabilities are also available directly from external cloud storage files
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Advanced annotation tools, including: cloud, mark up, arrow and more!
• Advanced layer management
• View and edit object properties
• Block palette containing all the existing blocks from the drawing, to allow the user to insert blocks
• Additional drawing tools and ability to view drawing coordinates
• Personal customer support via priority e-mail channel
Share your thoughts with AutoCAD mobile by leaving a review here in the Microsoft App Store or by contacting us via Facebook (/autocadmobileapp), Twitter (@autocad360), or Pinterest (/AutoCADmobile).