Though the free upgrade offer to Windows 10 has ended, many windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1 and older version of Windows 10 users still want to upgrade to Windows 10 with the cost of $119. But how to install / upgrade to Windows 10 with ISO file - the Windows 10 Disk Image, if users don’t prefer to do an in-place upgrade or create a single installation USB disc, as the media creation tool will let you do?
First, you need to make sure a few things given by Microsoft before you download:
1. An available internet connection;
2. Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or other external drive for download;
3. Microsoft recommends using a blank USB or blank DVD with at least 4 GB of space;
4. Check your CPU is appropriate for 64-bit or 32-bit processor;
5. Check the Windows 10 system requirements to confirm whether you can install Windows 10 on your computer or not;
6. Make sure to choose the same language when you download the windows 10 ISO and install Windows 10;
7. Confirm the edition you are using and download the same edition of Windows 10.
And TopWinData editor would like to remind you to backup all your important data and make sure you have Windows login password ready before download and install. Last but not the least, you don’t need any product key to download the ISO media file from Microsoft. Just about anyone can download it officially from Microsoft as long as they have an Internet connection. Though it is important to note that genuine Windows product key will be required for activation purposes during or after installation.
Now you’re ready to download the Windows Disk Image (ISO file) by clicking here. You just need to follow the indications of Windows to finish the install.