Remote control Windows, Mac, and Linux computers with TeamViewer: Remote Control within seconds.
Provide spontaneous support for friends and family, or access applications on your home computer while on the go. The TeamViewer app allows you to accomplish all of this as if you were sitting right in front of the remote computer.
Find out why more than 200 million users put their trust in TeamViewer!
TeamViewer is free for personal use.
• Windows, Mac or Linux --- Remotely control any computer within seconds
• Highest security standard --- 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
• Integrated computers & contacts list --- See the online status of your partners and connect to them via quick access
• No configuration --- Effortless access to remote computers even behind firewalls and proxy servers
• Wake-on-LAN --- Switch on your computer remotely
• Simple reboot --- Reboot remote computers or servers from anywhere
• Multi monitor ---- Switch between multiple screens easily
OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing and organizing everything across your devices. Jot down your ideas, keep track of classroom and meeting notes, clip from the web, or make a to-do list, as well as draw and sketch your ideas.
TYPE, WRITE, AND DRAW
• Write anywhere on the page and unleash your imagination
• Use your device's pen or your finger to write and draw with multiple types of pens and highlighters
• Take notes on a white background, or add a grid or ruled lines for easier drawing and writing
• Quickly take a note by clicking the Note button in the Action Center and on supported pens*
• Send websites, recipes, documents, and more to OneNote using the Share Charm, Microsoft Edge, Clipper, Office Lens, and dozens of other apps and services
• Search and find anything in your notes, including handwritten ink and the text in pictures
• Quickly access your most recent notes, complete with visual previews of each page
• One-click access to to-do lists with check boxes
MADE FOR TEAMWORK
• Easily share your notebooks and notes with colleagues, family, and friends
• Plan vacations, share meeting minutes or lecture notes with people around you
• Edit notes together and see changes in real time
ALWAYS WITH YOU
• Your notes travel with you whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go
• Notes are automatically saved and synced in the cloud, so you always have the latest on all your devices
• Your notebooks look familiar on all your devices, so you can pick up where you left off on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Windows 10 phone, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for Windows 10 lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Save and share files with free online storage.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Turn your Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and more into colorful, visual tiles you can explore with your fingers or mouse. Rich 3D visualizations and familiar gestures make TouchMail the fastest and easiest way to keep your inbox clean, and browse your email in a meeting, on the couch, or on the go.
TouchMail supports Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, AOL, iCloud and Office 365. We currently do not support Exchange (if IMAP is not turned on) or POP3. Most other IMAP accounts may work but we can’t guarantee support for all providers.
English and German language support.
Quickly delete a message by pushing up on the tile
Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Office 365, iCloud and many IMAP email providers
See profile pictures and logos of senders
Spot the most important messages at a glance
Multiple accounts and full folder support all in one place
One-touch filters to see just unread messages or attachments
Add signatures to your emails
Color code messages by sender -- spouse, coworkers, clients, etc.
Read your email even when you're not online
Creativity is more than just a photo filter—PicsArt provides you with everything you need to make amazing photo edits, artistic camera shoots, photo collages, create digital drawings, and communicate with other creatives who have joined our mission to beautify the world.
250 million people have already downloaded this free app for powerful image editing and photo montages, using hundreds of tools and effects that you can find only in professional photo editing programs. PicsArt inspires you to create beautiful images anytime, anywhere. Transform your photos into works of art and let the world discover them!
The app includes:
*A global community of creatives
*Hundreds of photo editing tools
*Customizable filters and effects
*Text, sticker, and image overlays
*Drawing and painting tools with layers
*Advanced artistic brushes
PicsArt allows anyone to connect through image sharing, art contests, and collaborative editing with the #freetoedit hashtag, as well as to share images on a variety of popular social platforms.
"PicsArt transforms your smartphone pictures into works of art.” (Mashable) The app has "...a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." (Fast Company)
- A powerful mobile photo editor, providing a wide array of photo editing tools such as a clone tool, crop tool, photo blending and enhancement tool, text overlays, image overlays, layer editing, photo filters, camera layer, and hundreds of customizable brush filters, masks, shape masks, and more. PicsArt also hosts weekly photo editing contests based on these features.
- Share beautiful images, discover other creatives, and connect with like-minded people. PicsArt is a social community for everyone—we welcome amateur artists and hobbyists. Enjoy instant sharing on PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, and via email.
- A collage maker to create photo collages in grids, collage frames, free-form, or with photos in the background. It is easy to make collages and share to Facebook and Instagram. With PicsArt it’s easy to create family and wedding collages, greeting cards, quick step-by-step tutorials, and more.
- A drawing suite, including artistic brushes, layers, stickers, and overlays. You can generate time-lapse videos of your drawing process and share them on YouTube. Enter your drawings in our weekly drawing contests.
- Thousands of themed clipart images, stickers, frames, filters, and collage frames. The PicsArt Shop contains both free and paid items, and we add new packages every week.
- Compete in contests for photography, photo editing, drawing, and graphic design.
- A photo camera, with multiple live filters and artistic masks.
- A large gallery of free public images for co-editing and collaboration under the #freetoedit hashtag.