Easily view and interact with your business data with the Microsoft Power BI app for Windows. Get live access to your dashboards, reports, and KPI monitors while on the go, all from your Windows 10 phone or tablet. Connect to your data, discover insights, and share information with your team – it’s all at your fingertips!
With the Power BI app for Windows you can:
• Stay up-to-date on critical business information and explore insights as they happen.
• Present your data in new visual ways with interactive charts, maps, and graphs.
• Empower the rest of your team to stay informed with shared dashboard invites.
• Send tile snapshots via email with just a few taps.
Access your data using Power BI dashboards and reports - anywhere, anytime.
Collaborate with colleagues over insights by sharing snapshots, dashboards and reports.
Add annotations to your dashboards when presenting or sharing data
Explore your data by filtering, sorting and highlighting your live reports
With 10GB of free storage, Box makes it easy to store, manage and work with all your files and documents wherever you are - on the web, from your desktop and on your phone and tablet.
Box helps you get work done on the go. It's fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere. More than 25 million users and 225,000 companies use Box - including 97% of the Fortune 500.
With Box, you can:
* Get all your files at your fingertips
* Always have the most up-to-date information about your business
* Share important files
* Review projects and leave feedback on the go
* Stay connected with your team
* High-quality rendering of 100+ file types
* High-fidelity PDF, PowerPoint and Word viewers for reviewing and presenting
* File-level encryption and security controls
* Photo import
getHired is an extremely simple job search app which provides job listing from a varied number of job sources. Just enter what you are looking for and the app retrieves job postings from 8 different job sources (SimplyHired, Indeed, CareerJet, LinkUp, JuJu, CareerBuilder, USAJobs and JobServe) across more than 60 countries and displays them in one easy consolidated view.
Displays jobs from a number of job search engines all in one consolidated view
Multiple tiles (Search, job summary and Recent Search) you can pin to your Start Screen for one-click access to your jobs
Your most recent searches are saved and displayed for quick review and access
Recent search list displays a count of new jobs from the time you last used the app
Found a job that you are interested; you can send an email, share or save it to your Favorites list
Download the free app to join or start a meeting in seconds. View and present slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share onscreen and communicate over the built-in internet audio or phone conference.
✓ Start a scheduled meeting or launch an instant meeting on the fly.
✓ Join meetings and webinars in seconds by entering the Meeting ID or tapping a link in an email..
✓ View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever the presenter shares on-screen.
✓ Share your device's browser, a whiteboard or documents from other Windows apps including ShareFile, Dropbox and OneDrive.
✓ View attendee’s webcams.
✓ Connect to audio through your Internet connection or use a phone to dial in.
✓ Pinch to zoom meeting content.
✓ Switch to landscape or portrait mode to customize your meeting view.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are a couple of easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon on your device and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
Use your GoToMeeting account username and password to log in.
• If you don’t have a GoToMeeting account, try it free here: http://s.gotomeeting.com/windows-rt
• Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting.
• Tap a previously scheduled meeting to start it. (Meetings must be scheduled from your desktop)
• Once your meeting has begun, you can share a file from your device or the cloud, share a browser or share the whiteboard.
Upon joining, you will be automatically connected to audio through your Internet connection.
Instructions to dial-in using a telephone will also be available upon joining.
• For the best audio experience, use a headset.
If you like GoToMeeting, please take the time to give us a nice review – it really helps!
Join meetings in seconds by entering the Meeting ID or tapping a link in an email, or your calendar.
View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever the presenter shares on-screen.
Share, your device’s browser, a whiteboard or documents from other Windows apps including Sharefile, Dropbox and OneDrive.
View attendee’s webcams.
Connect to audio through your Internet connection.
Pinch to zoom meeting content.
Switch to landscape or portrait mode to customize your meeting view.
Free app makes it seamless to join meetings.
PayPal Here is the secure and easy-to-use mobile business app for all your payment needs. Get back-office management, POS, and start accepting credit and debit card payments—in person and on the going with our mobile card reader and free app. Pay a low transaction fee of only 2.7% per US card swipe. With PayPal Here, you’ll enjoy 24/7 live customer support and there are no commitments or monthly fees.
Mobile credit card reader
Accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal, plus track cash/check payments and send invoices
Fast access to your funds, usually available in your PayPal account in just minutes
Manage your back-office on your mobile device or computer
Run daily, weekly, monthly, or custom sales reports
One account works for multiple locations; create sub accounts for your staff
World-class, PCI-compliant security and 24/7 Live customer support